Running out of good Christmas movies to watch? How about some bad ones to fill your queue? “Rotten Tomatoes” has ranked the all-time worst Christmas movies, from modern to long-forgotten flicks. Here’s the top 5 worst Christmas movies, according to Rotten Tomatoes:
- “The Nutcracker in 3D” (2008): Elle Fanning plays a nine-year-old given the gift of an enchanted nutcracker – Tomatometer: 0-percent.
- “Christmas with the Kranks” (2004): Even Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis couldn’t save this flick about a family’s plan to take a tropical cruise for the holidays – Tomatometer: 5-percent.
- “Deck The Halls” (2006): Danny DeVito, Matthew Broderick, and more big names star in this family comedy about holiday home decoration… which didn’t light up audiences – Toamtometer: 6-percent.
- “Surviving Christmas” (2004): Another star-studded holiday movie, Ben Affleck, James Gandolfini, Christina Applegate and more couldn’t save this family flick – Tomatometer: 7-percent.
- “Mixed Nuts” (1994): This dark comedy starring Steve Martin as a suicide-preventino hotline manager has been boring audiences since the 90s! – Tomatometer: 10-percent.