Did you make a New Year’s resolution to change jobs in 2021? Well, “U.S. News and World Report” may have just made your search easier.
- The mag has just come out with their 2021 Best Jobs report.
- It offers a look at the best jobs across 17 lists, including best paying jobs, best jobs without college degrees, and best jobs in certain specific sectors.
- They looked at the most important aspects of a job, including growth potential, work-life balance and salary.
So, what are the best jobs out there?
- Physicians Assistant, which has been at number three since 2017 tops the list as the overall best job, and also tops the list for best healthcare job.
- Once again, occupations in healthcare dominate the list, taking 42 spots on the 100 Best Jobs list.
- The overall best paying job is an Anesthesiologist, with a median salary of $208,000.
- Healthcare jobs also dominate the Best Paying Jobs that Pay More Than $100K list, with 15 of the Top 25 being healthcare positions.
Top Ten Overall Jobs
(click here to see the complete 100)
- Physician Assistant
- Software Developer
- Nurse Practitioner
- Medical and Health Services Manager
- Speech-Language Pathologist
- Data Scientist
Top 5 Best Paying Jobs
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Click here to see all the other Best Jobs lists.
Source: U. S. News & World Report