We’re our own worst enemies … A new survey found that 75% of respondents said they are their own worst critics – beating themselves up about everything from their appearance to decisions they’ve made. Those surveyed admitted that they are hard on themselves an average of six times a week. 85% said they dwell on their mistakes instead of moving on, and 78% lose sleep over mistakes they’ve made.
Here are the Top 10 Things People Are Hard on Themselves About:
- Decisions I’ve made.
- Things I’ve said/done before.
- How I look in pictures.
- How often I exercise.
- My weight, in general.
- Thinking about things I wish I’d said.
- Thinking about things I’ve never managed to do.
- Not pushing myself more often/at all.
- Comparing myself to others.
- Not being very productive. (SWNS)