The Big Bang Theory dominated Forbes list of the highest paid TV actors this year. Four of the Top 5 actors came from the CBS hit, with Jim Parson leading the pack with $26.5 million.
He’s been the top dog for four years straight, while his co-star Johnny Galecki was a close second with $25 million. Kunal Nayyar and Simon Helberg were tied in third with $23.5 million.
Modern Family dominated the bottom half of the Top 10, with Ed O’Neill, Eric Stonestreet, Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Ty Burrell coming sixth through ninth.
NCIS star Mark Harmon ($19 million) and Walking Dead star Andrew Lincoln ($11 million) also made the list.
All earnings estimates are from June 1st, 2017 through June 1st 2018.
Top 10 Highest Paid Actors on TV
1. Jim Parsons – $26.5 million
2. Johnny Galecki – $25 million
3. (tie) Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar – $23.5 million
5. Mark Harmon (NCIS) – $19 million
6. Ed O’Neill (Modern Family) – $14 million
7. Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family) – $13.5 million
8. Jesse Tyler Ferguson (Modern Family) – $13 million
9. Ty Burrell (Modern Family) – $12 million
10. Andrew Lincoln (The Walking Dead) – $11 million