While finding a job that you enjoy with great people is important, let’s face it, for a lot of people the most important thing about a gig is the paycheck. And while in a lot of cases, a college degree is required to make the big bucks, there are some jobs where that’s just not the case.
- 24/7 Wall Street has just come out with their list of the Highest Paying Jobs without a College Degree.
- Workers in some of these jobs can make more than $70,000 a year on average.
- Many of them may be physically demanding, and come with a high degree of occupational hazards.
- Topping the list is transportation, storage, and distribution managers.
- They make an average annual salary of $103,320 a year, and employment is expected to increase 5.6% in the next eight years.
The Highest Paying Jobs Without A College Degree
- Transportation, storage, and distribution managers
- Commercial pilot
- Nuclear power reactor operators
- First-line supervisors of police and detectives
- Athletes and sports competitors
- Power distributors and dispatchers
- Captains, mates, and pilots of water vessels
- First-line supervisors of non-retail sales workers
- Detectives and criminal investigators
- Gambling managers
Source: USA Today