Sofia Vergara has been Forbes’ Highest-Paid TV Actress for the better half of the last decade, and now she’s her spot at the top of Forbes’ Highest-Paid Actress list. Forbes just released the list, where the “America’s Got Talent” judge sits in the number one spot after making $43-million this year.
Scarlett Johansson had been at the top of the list for two years straight – but since Marvel’s “Black Widow” has been delayed, she hasn’t been raking in the same dough. In fact, she’s not even in the top ten – instead, Angelina Jolie follows after making $35-point-five-million. A big chunk of that comes from signing on to Marvel’s “The Eternals,” along with earnings from box office hits like “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil” and”Alice In Wonderland.”
Also on the list are Gal Gadot, Melissa McCarthy, Meryl Streep, Emily Blunt, Nicole Kidman, Ellen Pompeo, Elisabeth Moss, and Viola Davis. Combined, the ten highest-paid actresses earned a total of $254-million, down 20-percent from last year.
- Check out Forbes’ Highest Paid Actress list for yourself HERE.
Here’s the actresses that made the cut this year:
- Sofia Vergara – $43-million
- Angelina Jolie – $35.5-million
- Gal Gadot – $31.5-million
- Melissa McCarthy – $25-million
- Meryl Streep – $24-million
- Emily Blunt – $22.5-million
- Nicole Kidman – $22-million
- Ellen Pompeo – $19-million
- Elisabeth Moss – $16-million
- Viola Davis – $15.5-million