Sam Hunt’s “Body Like a Back Road,” Alison Krauss‘s “Losing You,” Miranda Lambert’s “Tin Man,” Maren Morris‘s “I Could Use a Love Song” and Chris Stapleton‘s “Either Way” are up for Best Country Solo Performance at this Year’s Grammy Awards.
The 60th annual Grammy Awards will be broadcast live from New York City at 8 p.m. ET on CBS.
Sam Hunt – “Body Like a Back Road”
- Sam has a total of two nominations for the song this year. In addition to Best Country Solo Performance, he’s also up for Best Country Song.
- “Body Like a Back Road” is the only song in the history of Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart to stay at number one for more than 24 weeks.
- He’s been nominated two other times but hasn’t won yet.
Alison Krauss – “Losing You”
- This is Alison’s only nomination this year.
- The song is from her album Windy City.
- She’s won 27 Grammy Awards, the most of any female artist.
Miranda Lambert – “Tin Man”
- In addition to being nominated for Best Country Solo Performance, “Tin Man” is nominated for Best Country Song.
- She has a total of 16 career nominations.
- She’s won twice.
Maren Morris – “I Could Use a Love Song”
- This is Maren’s only nomination this year.
- She’s had five career nominations and one win.
- Maren will perform alongside Eric Church and Brothers Osborne in a Grammy tribute to victims of gun violence.
Chris Stapleton – “Either Way”
- Chris has three nominations this year.
- He’s also up for Best Country Song for “Broken Halos” and Best Country Album for From A Room: Volume 1.
- He has 10 career nominations and two wins.
- He’s performing on the show with Emmylou Harris.