Cole Swindell will support his third album, All of It, with a six-date mini-tour.
He’ll release the record on August 17th, the same day he’ll appear on NBC’s Today show live from Rockefeller Center in New York City.
After his performance, he’ll catch a flight to St. Louis, Missouri to kick off the tour.
All of It Tour dates:
- 8/17 – St. Louis, MO – The Ready Room
- 8/19 – Rosemont, IL – Joe’s Live
- 8/20 – Grand Rapids, MI – The Intersection
- 8/21 – Fort Wayne, IN – Clyde Theatre
- 8/22 – Cleveland, OH – House of Blues
- 8/23 – Pittsburgh, PA – Stage AE