Chris Stapleton cleaned up in all his nominated categories at the 64th annual Grammy Awards. He won Best Country Album, Best Country Solo Performance and Best Country Song.
First-time Grammy winners Brothers Osborne picked up the trophy for Best Country Duo or Group Performance for “Younger Me.”
Kelsea Ballerini and Keith Uban were on hand to present Best Country Album and Record of the Year, respectively.
Chris performed his Grammy-winning song, “Cold,” Carrie Underwood sang her new single, “Ghost Story” and Brothers Osborne closed out the show with “Dead Man’s Curve.”
Country Grammy Winners:
- Best Country Album – Starting Over – Chris Stapleton
- Best Solo Country Performance – Chris Stapleton – “You Should Probably Leave”
- Best Country Performance Duo/Group – Brothers Osborne – “Younger Me.”
- Best Country Song (Songwriter’s Award) – “Cold” – Dave Cobb, J.T. Cure, Derek Mixon and Chris Stapleton, songwriters (Chris Stapleton)
- Best Roots Gospel Album – My Savior – Carrie Underwood