It’s no secret that the celebrities who attend lavish Hollywood celebrations typically receive with some pretty awesome swag, and the Grammy Awards are no exception. With more than 40 freebies inside, this year’s Grammy swag bag is worth over $20,000.
So, what’s inside the massive duffel bag? Here are just a few highlights:
- $8850 – A certificate for a week’s worth of spa services at California luxury resort Golden Door Spa
- $5100 – Private mixology classes from NYC’s Liquor Lab
- $4500 – A full-face skin rejuvenation procedure from NYC’s Nurse Gigi
- $1900 – Dental services from Smile Direct Club
- $500 – Media training classes specifically geared to improving Teleprompter skills
- $400 – A custom acoustic Epiphone guitar
- $300 – A WiFi pet feeder, which allows owners to watch, speak to and feed fur-babies in real time when not at home
And that’s just scratching the surface! Every winner gets a limited-edition $1200 Bulova watch made from the same alloy as the Gramophone trophy.