You have to be a friend to have a friend, says the old adage. Discover what unique ingredients in your personality make you so attractive to you pals by answering these multiple choice questions:
If a buddy had the flu, you would?
- Take over DVDs and magazines to entertain her.
- Bring her bottles of echinacea and vitamin C.
- Deliver a pot of your best chicken soup.
A fun evening with friends includes?
- Dressing to the nines and hitting a nightclub.
- Dinner at a cozy cafe and lots of girl talk.
- Inviting everyone over for dinner and a chick flick.
Before your best pal leaves for a big night out, you?
- Lend her accessories to liven up her outfit.
- Suggest she wear a classic black dress.
- Pull a striking ensemble together from her closet.
If you won a windfall in a contest, you would?
- Spend the money on yourself and your loved ones.
- Invest the cash.
- Spend a bit but save the bulk.
Mostly “a” – You believe life is just a bowl of cherries, and you spread sunshine wherever you go. Your friends also cherish your bubbly sense of humor.
Mostly “b” – You’re always available to give wise advice to your pals. But you’re never preachy. Instead, you effortlessly come up with solutions to thorny dilemmas.
Mostly “c” – You’re a terrific listener, and you easily put yourself in the other person’s shoes. Friends know they can depend on your strength and love when they need it most.