Satfordshire

A sharp-looking puppy in Scotland is lucky to be alive after swallowing an eight-inch chef’s knife.

Puppies, like children, will put everything in their mouths. Macle, a 12-week-old Staffordshire terrier, is no different and she somehow swallowed the knife, handle end first — which vets say probably saved her life.

The dog’s owner, Irene Paisley, noticed something wrong with Macle. She was vomiting a lot and choking, and when she started to see blood, she rushed the dog to the emergency vet. An X-ray revealed a knife lodged inside the dog’s stomach and intestines. Macle underwent surgery to remove the knife and is recovering.

 

See the full story HERE

Comments are closed.