Shepard

In Vancouver, Canada, a rescue dog did the rescuing when he saved a blind man and the man’s uncle from a house fire.

The two men were at home and sleeping at the time of the fire, but their faithful dog – a German Shepherd named Coda – woke them up in the middle of the night.

When Lawrence Perry – who is blind – woke up, he heard the frightening crackling and popping sounds of the blaze.

Amazingly, Coda woke Lawrence and his uncle Leo up before the smoke detectors started going off.

Lawrence and Leo credit Coda with saving their lives, as well as their house.

 

read the full story HERE

Comments are closed.